WASHINGTON, D.C. – As 2023 comes to a close, U.S. Senator Cynthia Lummis (R-WY) reflects on the hard work done by Team Lummis to serve the people of Wyoming this year.
“As 2023 comes to a close, I remain humbled by the opportunity to serve the people of Wyoming in Washington,” said Lummis. “This year, my team and I traveled to every corner of the Cowboy State to meet with more than 650 constituents needing assistance navigating issues with the federal government, and I am proud to announce we were able to rightfully return more than $890,000 to the people of Wyoming. It is the honor of a lifetime to serve the people of Wyoming, and I look forward to ensuring the people of Wyoming’s voices are heard in Washington in 2024.”
In 2023, Senator Lummis and her team:
- Held office hours in every county in the state of Wyoming.
- Had more than 650 meetings with people from Wyoming to provide assistance with federal agencies and make sure their voices are heard in Washington.
- Resolved 560 total casework cases.
- Rightfully returned $890,108.88 to the people of Wyoming.
- Sent out more than 40,000 responses to people writing in to express their concerns.
- Completed 22 military service academy interviews for Wyoming high school students who are interested in honorably serving our country.